Monday, August 1, 2011

My first post ... all about Casio G-Shock

G-Shock watches are getting so popular now. I think I cannot wait any longer to share what are popular from a part time seller perspective.  In spite of Casio announcing the most latest release, most sellers actually get the product a month afterwards.

The recent G-Lide GRX5600A-4 and GRX5600B-2 are such a big hit.  Oh, the limited edition yellow Frogmen are getting all popular lately.  I like the new GF1000 Frogmen more, but the BP color version is so hard to reach.  Many new watches coming, and I am really looking forward to the G9300 brand new Mudman.  Hope I can get a hands on and give a review.

So much to talk about G-Shock and other Casio watches.

1 comment:

  1. Exactly!, sellers had hard time to get those latest release. Because my latest gshock had took me a month waiting at my favorite store, PIJ where i use to brought my previous series. And, for me its worth waiting since they had coolest featured ever like Frogmen series.

    ReplyDelete