Friday, August 12, 2011

Is the yellow G-Shock tough solar as popular as ever?

The other day I mentioned I would write about the G5600A-9, then my friend as me to sell him one.  Great stuff.  See the pics here.

The demand for this yellow G-Shock Touch Solar watch is very consistent.  It goes well with a lot of summer clothes going any where.  And hey, this is the yellow color symbolizing the winning yellow shirt in cycling sports ... good fit for those who are doing so much outdoor sports and be a champion!




please excuse my store watermark ... i took these pics myself.

1 comment:

  1. yes! yellos of gshock is one of the demand color aside from white. This is color was very attractive compare to white and ordinary color back of wrist watch. I was thinking to purchase this at PIJ, where my collect from.

    ReplyDelete